Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Meet the Director of Recruitment

First time picking a pumpkin off the vine

Name
Michael Blackwell
Role on the Planning Team
Director of Recruitment
L4S hours
I'm not an alum, so I can't log hours :(
Fellow staffers would vote you "Most likely to..."
"Most likely to solve the world's problems" 
Favorite L4S project
In high school, I helped build a house with Habitat for Humanity.  The house was for a family with 9 children, so it was the biggest project the local Habitat had done.  I enjoyed being able to give back in such a tangible way.
What has HOBY given you?
A chance to inspire the youth and a beautiful family.
What do you hope to pass on to the 2014 HOBY ILCS Ambassadors?
The courage to do the right thing and the importance of owning your decisions.
Favorite Quote
"And if you don't know, now you know." -The Notorious B.I.G.

No comments:

Post a Comment