Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Meet the Director of Operations

Decompressing at the HOBY World Leadership Congress

Name
Grace Wenzel (a.k.a. Princess of HOBY)
Role on the Planning Team
Director of Operations
Currently Attends
Drake University
L4S hours
Over 700
Fellow staffers would vote you "Most likely to..."
"Most likely not to lose my voice" #CheerleaderProblems
Favorite L4S project
In high school I helped with a local theater camp for young kids.  It was really fun and rewarding because I could see the confidence boost in them as they preformed on stage.
What has HOBY given you?
HOBY has given me an incredible support system.  I know my HOBY family always has my back and will be there for me whenever I need them.
What do you hope to pass on to the 2014 HOBY ILCS Ambassadors?
I hope the ambassadors are able to experience the magic of HOBY.  Being around so many motivated and talented young people inspires every one there to dream bigger and reach higher.
Favorite Quote
"A good leader inspires peopleto have confidence in the leade, a great leader inspires people to have confidence in themselves." -Eleanor Roosevelt

No comments:

Post a Comment